SitOnIt Freelance Chairs bring you intriguing design, ultimate convenience and unlimited possibilities. Freelance embodies everything that you could hope for in a multi-purpose chair.
- Specifiable in fabric, leather or plastic, Freelance is highly customizable, ready to step in and play any role you need it to.
- Arm and armless models available with casters, two stool heights and a sled base chair make Freelance ideal for lobby areas, cafeterias, breakrooms, training rooms, educational and institutional environments. The applications are endless.
- Freelance is the perfect guest chair. Stack Freelance four high on the floor, or six high on a stacking cart, for quick and easy transport and convenient storage.
- The underside of the seat includes a molded shroud, enhancing the chair's clean appearance and facilitating stacking.
- Freelance incorporates a wall-saver into its frame design, preventing unsightly and potentially costly marring to surrounding surfaces, while standard non-marring glides preserve and care for flooring.
- An "anti-tip" feature is integrated into the frame, making Freelance the perfect solution for educational and institutional applications.
- Options such as standard and oversize tablet arms, a bookrack, gangers and a ballistic nylon outer back make Freelance a supportive and versatile contributor in all spaces.
- Offered with a lifetime warranty, Freelance offers incredible functionality at a well-grounded price.